
Alright this one definitely wasn't on my original list, but I had to count this because it was just one of the happiest moments I've had in quite some time. My mentor from college/friend/amazing lady in my life, Teresa and her husband Paul recently had a sweet little baby, Baby Ella. I got to meet her for the first time last week. She is absolutely precious. I know most babies are, but she is legit adorable. It's so beyond amazing when people you love get to experience something they have looked forward to so much. I remember Teresa hinting around to me that she was pregnant and now I can't believe that Baby Ella is already here. I love this family so much and am so excited for their new addition. I know Teresa and Paul are going to be amazing parents and it's wonderful to be able to share in their joy. Ahhhh, I just love her! She is the second Baby Ella I have had the privilege of meeting this month. My besties sis and brother in law also had a Baby Ella who I met earlier this month and love!
No comments:
Post a Comment