On April 24, I travelled to the sparkling capital city of North Carolina, known as Raleigh. Upon visiting, I paid a little visit to the Apple store and purchased a MacBook. This was kind of on my list because I had a sneaking suspicion the ole IBM Thinkpad was on its last leg. My suspicion was right and the Thinkpad surfed its last webpage on April 1. I tried to salvage its contents but the computer guy said it could not be saved. RIP Thinkpad, thanks for your steadfastness through the ECU years.
Now that I've paid my respects let me just say I love the Mac, it's flipping sweet and I just generally feel cooler typing on it's crisp white keyboard. I have not yet mastered it, though I hear it is a force to be respected, but I'm working on it!
This is the first photo I took using the Mac, I think it expresses my excitement well.


No comments:
Post a Comment