I know it's kind of personal, but I am curious as to what you had to say to him in your letter. I think from the looks of his staff who handles the mail, I could see a job there for you.... that would be really interesting, I think.. I am enjoying the adventures with you. Keep it up. L.
i wrote the pres an email once. i just got a generic response from one of his peeps- or something. boo! oh well... hopefully you'll get a letter! that would be cool! miss you! love this blog!
I know it's kind of personal, but I am curious as to what you had to say to him in your letter. I think from the looks of his staff who handles the mail, I could see a job there for you.... that would be really interesting, I think.. I am enjoying the adventures with you. Keep it up. L.
ReplyDeleteOh that could be a fun job! It was just a letter of encouragement really. I'm so glad you're enjoying. Thanks for reading and hope you found a key. :)
ReplyDeletei wrote the pres an email once. i just got a generic response from one of his peeps- or something. boo! oh well... hopefully you'll get a letter! that would be cool! miss you! love this blog!
ReplyDeletecat potter