I have decided that I will give Sushi Superlatives for this adventure.
Roll 1 - Eibanator - Most Likely the Biggest Sushi Roll You've Ever Seen.
Roll 2 - G-Love - Daintiest Roll
Roll 3 - Gina (that's me) - Prettiest Presentation Roll
Roll 4 - Kev - Most Likely to Have NO CUCUMBERS Roll
Sarah gave me a sushi making kit a few years ago and I had yet to use it until now. The kit comes with a DVD, Sushi Book and Bamboo Rolling mat. We didn't use the DVD, though I imagine it would have helped a bit. All in all I think the group did a pretty good job for our first attempt at the Japanese art of Sushi. Matt even played some ethnic music for us. I think the music was Celtic so it didn't exactly go with the theme of the evening, but no judging here.

No comments:
Post a Comment