Saturday, March 27, 2010

Week 11 - Visit New Orleans...

Thursday - Monday of fun and Cajun flare!

I spent a few days in New Orleans visiting one of my best friends. Here I did many things that I had never done before. I have rolled them all in to one experience for 52 Weeks, except a super awesome one which will have its own special week because I skipped a week in February! My project, my rules!

1. Eat beignets and drink hot chocolate
2. Ride a trolly
3. Visit the French Quarter/hear jazz music everywhere
4. See Jackson Square
5. Work with Hands On New Orleans
6. Shop at the Funky Monkey
7. Walk down Bourbon St.
8. Watch this dude with a short sleeved fleece pull over dance to Fergie at Pat O'Briens
9. Hold an alligator head
10. Seek Week 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment