Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 7 - Eat a Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich...

Is anyone else out there overflowing with gratitude to Gwen Stefani for putting out a song that spells the word "Banana?" I know I sure am because without it, I just want to keep on adding nana's to the end. I mean without the aid of this song, banana could turn into bananananananana. It could go on forever, but I digress.

So as shocking as it may seem to some, I had NEVER eaten a peanut butter and banana sandwich (another tough word for me to spell) until February 2010. This is odd because I love both peanut butter and bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S, sorry I just could not resist!

Well let me just say mmmmmm, delicious. Highly recommend. Delightful. I was tempted to be a real fatty and put some chocolate chips on it, but did not want to take away from the classic nature of the peanut butter and banana goodness and I assure you it is pure goodness.

Below you will find a very ladylike picture of me induging in said goodness. My dad always comments on my accelerated eating habits when we partake in a meal together. His comment is usually, "Amanda, slow down, no one is going to take it away from you." For some reason this picture makes me think that if my dad was present during the consumption of this sandwich he would probably make that very comment.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahhaha-your eye is so big in this picture!! I'm glad you finally consumed one ;-)! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are hilarious!!! now that you are just down the street, maybe we can get together sometime and accomplish another one of your 52 adventures together:=)

    ReplyDelete