My dear friend Rachel came along for this project. In the time it took me to completely botch two origami cranes, she had created an entire jungle of animals, consisting of the following: a walking crow, a dog, a cat and a butterfly . The girl has skills. Set on a crane, well multiple cranes because of the vision in mind for the light fixture, origami anything else was not an option. After two awful attempts to create a crane from reading the directions alone, I enlisted the help of an instructional video on origami crane making. With several dozen pauses and rewinds and a few outbursts at this professional for moving entirely too fast, the first origami crane was completed.
10 cranes later, I can now fold from memory. Now terribly fond of my light fixture I can enjoy my "flying" cranes everytime the air comes on in my apartment.
10 cranes later, I can now fold from memory. Now terribly fond of my light fixture I can enjoy my "flying" cranes everytime the air comes on in my apartment.

you have the air on in your apartment in february?!?
ReplyDeleteBaha - the heat! Though it is a bit warmer here in NC, it's not warm enough to have the AC on in February.
ReplyDelete